Club 3-C (Children Celebrating Christ)
Club 3C is a ministry designed to offer spiritual guidance for children through the teaching of adult volunteers who prepare an age appropriate Bible lesson and related activities to help them understand God’s Word and help them apply it to their lives.
In Club 3-C, children learn:
· How to have a personal relationship with God
· Spiritual truths by using Bible tools and a wide variety of activities
· How to practice stewardship of responsibilities and leadership
· How to take part in a program that is enjoyable and appealing to their interests
This mid-week children’ program (for grades K- 5), is set up into small group classes based on grade level. Club 3-C uses the doctrinally sound Wesleyan Bible curriculum to teach children the fundamentals of their faith in Jesus Christ. The curriculum allows the teacher and assistants to teach in a variety of ways to help children understand the Bible lesson, while applying it to their lives, at their level. Special activity nights are planned throughout the year, like Harvest Celebration, Christmas Party, PJ & Popcorn night, Compassion dinner, Easter Celebration and more. We teach children about serving others in our community with various mission and outreach projects. Club 3-C meets every Wednesday evenings (unless noted on the schedule) from 6:45 to 8:00 pm.
· New children can get registered by visiting our friendly Greeters located directly inside the Connection
Center (gym) doors.
· Parents may sign-in their children directly in their class rooms after the first evening at 6:45 p.m.
· Parents sign-out and pick up their children in their classrooms at 8:00 p.m.
HERE ARE SOME PHOTO'S FROM OUR HARVEST FESTIVAL 2012!